Saturday, February 26, 2011

my dady

having dady tht serba-serbi boley mmg make me proud... evrybody puji my dad...
in 2 week..my dad can make a cupboard for ur new house...
only left 1...  the cupboard is my own request.. dady ikut ja, im so eppy
my dady is hardworking.. not like us... nampak pokok paddy jer dah mengigil..sb takut gatal...
hehehe(biasalah org kampung..
my dady oso can menjahit.. dulu all my sister's baju sekolah,my dady jahitkan...
my dad xde la ot sngt.. he is updated..hehe talking about his projects in facebook..haha...
that is my dady..  dad n mum always fight 4 me...for them im the only one tht can make them happy after penat keja... im so proud to make them happy(bnyak pahala)
hehehehe

No comments:

Penyembuh rindu

our friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

our story started....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers