Thursday, December 2, 2010

when i was a lil girl...

  now i know what true Love it is...  Love in family... can u understand what love is in real family...??   Lahir jer ke dunia nie i can feel the warmth of my Mom's Love..she's holding me tight in her lap...  My dad... he told me.. when i was a baby...  sy lah yg paling susah nak di jaga... i got more than 3 babysitter... and i slalu jatuh from kerusi and meja.. .. we sabahan's call it "Jajal"...means Naughty....
masa kat kindergarten boley dikata kan sy nih golongan tOp 5 jugak lah.. 2 years in row sy dpt tOp 5..who can believe it... ?? in Chinese kindergarten...i beat all the budak cina  in my kindergarten hahaha... funny...   i missed that moment that i still a lil gurl and addicted to barbie..

No comments:

Penyembuh rindu

our friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

our story started....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers