Sunday, September 4, 2011

HIS LOVE is DRuGS


heyya readers ku sekalian... Mia r here again with her unfinished ever story..
ahaha..orait... Mia...pelik x napa i guna nama nie... yeah... this name wat my Papaya used 
to call me .... awww... sweeet ke?? hehe tq2.... hahaha.(perasan)
okey... me n my papaya run out of krdt... tu la .... slalu jew gayut hahaha....
tu la psl... ekeh ekeh keh keh.....xda la gayut sgt kn? hehehe
just before sleep je.... gurau2... kan2... then tido....... kan kan.... heehehehe

okey... mia ngaku mia angau hehe... and.... we are serious... we talked about it..
and any problem we will always solve it right away....
both we are hvin spm this year... he is CLEVERER than me hahaha
siencestream Vs sportScience
but im okey.. im  wishing a very gudluck to my papaya....

my zodiac tol me... never let go someone who makes ur life brighter
because he is the one will make ur day darker when u let him go

P/s:  i love u all... tq 4 reading this.... 
haters... go away ...dun came again huhu shoooo

No comments:

Penyembuh rindu

our friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

our story started....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers